Financial and Nonfinancial Disclosures
Dawn Moore is the owner and founder of Expressions Speech, Language, and Myofunctional Center and Expressions Seminars.
- Ownership interests in Expressions Speech, Language, and Myofunctional Center and Expressions Seminars.
- Receives compensation from materials sold on website store at www.expressionsspeech.com.
- Receives compensation from online seminars sold on seminar website: www.expressionsseminars.com
- Receives compensation from materials sold on Expressions Speech store on TeachersPayTeachers.com.
Nonfinancial: No disclosures
The Fine Print
Cancellation Policy for Participants
Prior to 10 days preceding course: Participant can apply registration to a future course or online offering or the participant can request a refund of the registration less $75 fee which covers cost of administrative work.
Any cancellation within 10 calendar days of the course will credited for a future course or Expressions Seminar online offering.
Cancellation Policy for Expressions Seminars
If Expressions Seminars has to cancel the course due to inclement weather, illness, or family emergency, all participants will be notified via email used to register for the course and a future date will be selected.
If a participant cannot attend the new date, they will have the following options:
- Watch the on-demand version of the course (if there is one available) and have access for ONE WEEK.
- Accept a credit for a future seminar either online or in-person.
- Request a refund of registration fee.
For complaints or concerns